Salon / Spa Manager - Indiana Regions Overview:
The graph above shows that there were
478 job postings for the occupation of Salon / Spa Manager in Indiana during 2013 and 2014. The vertical bar chart shows which regions had the most demand for Salon / Spa Manager. These numbers represent current demand as advertised in online job postings and do not necessarily indicate projected job growth in the future. Nevertheless, these numbers are a valid barometer for gauging recent job demand statewide and regionally in Indiana.
What Salon / Spa Manager Do:
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of personal service workers, such as flight attendants, hairdressers, or caddies.
Common Job Activities:
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding worker performance or services rendered.
- Recruit and hire staff members.
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
- Collaborate with staff members to plan or develop programs of events, schedules of activities, or menus.
- Meet with managers or other supervisors to stay informed of changes affecting operations.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of workers, such as flight attendants, hotel staff, or hair stylists.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
- Apply customer feedback to service improvement efforts.
- Requisition necessary supplies, equipment, or services.
- Analyze and record personnel or operational data and write related activity reports.
- Direct marketing, advertising, or other customer recruitment efforts.
- Participate in continuing education to stay abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Furnish customers with information on events or activities.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
Search by Occupation